See yesterday’s post for #1-20.
22. Childproof caps that adults can’t open
24. 60-second prescription drug commercials that are 53 seconds of side effects
25. Political polls (it seems like they’re really just guessing)
26. 10-day weather forecasts (see #25)
27. Thursday night football
29. The 1%.
30. That you’re not part of the 1%.
31.Vegetable-flavored ice cream
32. Celebrity selfies
33. How, when you look at an item on Amazon but don’t buy it, it then stalks you around the Internet
34. Anything online that promises to be jaw-dropping
35. Kim Jong-un
37. Outgoing voice mail recordings that the people thought were cute and that are really annoying and you have to listen to them every friggin’ time you call
38. Disclaimers on radio commercials (if you’re going to require the disclaimers, shouldn’t you require that they be intelligible?)
39. Blackout Wednesday, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday and Giving Tuesday. (Why do all the days around Thanksgiving have to specialize in something?)
40. A divided nation
But there’s lots to be thankful for, too. So have a great Thanksgiving. See you soon.